Basic Account, Created on 10 December 2004 (#5410169), Last updated on 15 September 2005 [Gift]
- This is a journal made for me so that I may post all of my lovely icons/wallpapers/brushes/banners, etc here so that all of you may have easy access to them. I'll usually post icons featuring movies because I'm such a movie whore. You'll see everything from The Neverending Story to Spiderman to Heathers to Kill Bill. You'll probably also see other fandoms such as Buffy, Angel, Alias, Gilmore Girls, all that good stuff. So keep in touch!
- Before taking icons please comment, I do like to know who's using my icons.
- Please do not modify the icons once you have taken them.
- When crediting, I must ask that you put my username somewhere either in the userpic keyword or somewhere in the userinfo of your journal.
- Absolutely NO Hotlinking!!! My bandwidth keeps getting stolen and keeps exceeding, then I have to wait for it to renew. PLEASE do not hotlink!
(if you fail to meet these requirements I will consider the icons stolen and will yell at you!)
Will you make me icons?
No, except when I post that I am taking requests, which is rare but it happens, but when I do start allowing requests, it usually lasts no longer than a day or so, so get them in quick!
How do you make your icons?
A LOT of practice. I've been fooling around with graphics arts since I was nine years old and I plan on studying it as a major in college. I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on Mac OS X, you don't need to have Mac OS X or Macs at all in order to use Photoshop but I find that it helps. I also use a series of brushes and fonts.
I don't like the text on this icon, can you change it for me?
Probably not. I'd like to but I doubt that I'll find the time.
There's small text on an icon, and I can't read it. What does it say?
Agh. The small text fixation. OK, in about 80% cases, it's just a brush I made. It's lyrics to a song from Lord of the Rings. And if it isn't, then it's just lyrics I made up myself that fit the icon. Don't let it bother you, it's NOT MEANT TO BE READ. It's decoration. Leave it at that. And please dont comment asking what the small text says, because even if I didn't use the brush on it, I probably will not remember what I wrote anyways. But I promise you, they're just lyrics!
If you would like to add me as an affiliate, just comment somewhere. ^_^
If you have any more questions feel free to contact me. You can find my e-mail address above.
Personal Journal >>> faytrial